Compliance and Risk Management
Overlake’s Compliance & Risk Management Program was formed to help ensure compliance with all state and federal laws, regulations and policies that govern healthcare operations. The Compliance & Risk Management Program provides guidance for all staff and serves to detect, prevent, mitigate and report any violation of these laws.
Overlake’s Compliance & Risk Management Program includes:
- Policies and procedures that articulate Overlake’s commitment to compliance, risk management and ethical behavior;
- Designation of a Chief Compliance & Risk Officer and a Compliance & Risk Management structure;
- Effective training and education of Overlake staff on compliance-related topics;
- Effective lines of communication between the Compliance & Risk Management program, Overlake staff and the public;
- Assurance that standards are enforced through well-publicized disciplinary guidelines;
- Internal monitoring and auditing; and
- Prompt response and corrective action.
Need to Contact Us?
Have an integrity or compliance concern? Use this reporting website to report any activity that appears to be non-compliant:
Code of Conduct
Overlake team members hold themselves accountable to these Code of Conduct standards.