Prakash Gatta, MD, FACS
- Esophageal & Gastric Surgery
- Cancer of the esophagus & stomach
- Achalasia & Esophageal Dysmotility
- Acquired Hiatal/Paraesophageal & congenital hernias of the diaphragm
I view every patient as a member of my family or a close friend. I share your triumphs and grieve with you if you experience any losses. My firm belief is that a successful outcome can only be had when we undergo a transformative journey together.
My research interests include the application of Artificial Intelligence to Robotic (or Digital) Surgery. I aim to be and remain and the forefront of clinical and technological innovation, and I believe that we are on the verge of revolutionizing care delivery.
I was raised in Kuwait and returned to India to complete my education. I feel blessed to explore and travel alongside my family in these great United States.
- Associate Professor of Surgery, Washington State University
- Co-chair of Advocacy & Robotics, American Foregut Society