Robyn Callahan, MSW, LICSW
- Social Work
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Neurological Disorders
- Grief and Loss
Robyn sees herself as a compassionate therapist and research-informed psycho-educator, helping patients attain a sense a well-being. To assist in attaining this sense of well-being and make meaningful life changes, she has blended Western psychology and neuroscience along with Eastern practices in her clinical practice for over a decade.
Robyn’s ultimate goal as a psychotherapist is to create a safe space in which patients feel comfortable sharing their story and they can feel heard. Robyn feels that it is a privilege to know her patients their stories, and participate in their mental healthcare.
I enjoy travel adventures, exploring new countries and learning about different cultures, playing in and on the water, especially surfing and stand-up paddle boarding, staying active with my two Boston Terriers, Eddie and Duke, and spending time with my family.
- Harvard Medical School - Clinical Training
- Radboud University - Certificate
- Smith College of Social Work - Post-Graduate Certificate
- Shaolin Monastery - Advanced Training
- University of Washington - School of Social Work - Academic & Clinical Appointments
- Washington State Society of Social Work - Member
- National Association of Social Work - Member