Auxiliary members are dedicated volunteers with a mission to support medical excellence at Overlake through community engagement and fundraising. Auxilians played a critical role in Overlake’s founding, and today they continue to provide valuable support for Overlake.
The Auxiliaries host a wide variety of events and activities throughout the year to help fund and learn valuable information on cancer care, cardiac and stroke programs, healthcare services for seniors, neonatal intensive care and other vital programs and services.
Current Auxiliaries include:
- Roger Stark Auxiliary: Cardiac and Stroke
- Sonja Potter Auxiliary: Senior Services
- Shirley Goodman Auxiliary: Behavioral & Mental Healthcare
- Elsie Barker Cancer Care Auxiliary
- Jill Wikstrom Dreamcatchers: Overlake Employee hardship (application for support)
Visit the leadership page to view our current board.
- Fashions from the Heart - May 22, 2018: The popular luncheon and fashion show benefit returned, raising $15,000 to support cardiac services at Overlake. Thank you to all who attended and contributed.
- Dreamcatchers Raffle raises $3,400: Thanks to the generosity of our raffle item and raffle ticket purchasers, Dreamcatchers raised an exciting $3,400! The money will be used to further provide Employees with financial assistance when they are going through hardship.
- Roger Stark Cardiac & Stroke Auxiliary - Fashions from the Heart: Thank you to all who attended our luncheon on February 28 at the Hilton Bellevue! We had more than 125 guests and raised more than $22,000 for Cardiac services at Overlake.
- All Auxiliary Annual Meeting - June 2, 2016: Thanks to all who attended! We heard from Overlake CEO Mike Marsh and Shari Einfalt with Strategy, discussing Overlake's efforts to make our services and environment more culturally inclusive.
- Wine, Appetizers, and Holiday Shopping - November 18, 2015: The Roger Stark Cardiac and Stroke Auxiliary hosted this fun event in Kirkland at Ivy Gift & Home at 141 Park Lane and neighboring store Essentials at 129 Park Lane. 10% of all sales were donated to Cardiac and Stroke services at Overlake Medical Center—thank you.
- Dreamcatcher's Spring Fling Quilt Raffle - July 2, 2015: Thank you to all who purchased raffle tickets for a gorgeous pinwheel quilt! We raised more than $2,220 for our Auxiliary which supports Overlake employees facing financial hardship.
- Fashions from the Heart - May 6, 2015: Thank you to all who attended and supported the Roger Stark Cardiac and Stroke Auxiliary's 7th annual Fashion Show! We raised more than $31,000 for cardiac and stroke programs at Overlake Medical Center.