Support Our COVID-19 Response and Vaccination Work
Many people have asked how they can support Overlake's work in caring for patients with COVID-19 and vaccinating the community. Your help is needed now, more than ever. Please click the button below to make a gift to the COVID-19 response fund.
From the very beginning, when some of the earliest cases in the country happened on the Eastside, Overlake has been on the frontlines of the pandemic. We have:
- Cared for nearly 2,000 patients with confirmed cases of COVID-19 across our hospital, clinics and emergency room, including over 550 who were sick enough to need inpatient care.
- Participated in clinical trials that helped develop effective treatments that are now widely used.
- Been one of few sites offering monoclonal antibody treatment.
- Opened our own testing lab to reduce the wait time for test results and better serve our patients.
- Ensured that over 60 rooms in our newly constructed patient building could flex to become the negative airflow rooms required for patients in isolation.
- Provided up to 850 vaccine doses per day in the vaccination clinic on our campus.
- Opened a new vaccination clinic in Redmond as part of the King County Vaccination Partnership. A joint effort of Overlake, EvergreenHealth, Microsoft, and King County Public Health, the new clinic will have the capacity to provide 5,000 shots per day as vaccine supplies become available. The Redmond clinic is currently open to Medicaid home care clients and caregivers and other high-risk individuals.
Thank you so much for your assistance and generosity at this time of crisis. We’ll get through this together.