What is Pulse?
- Community leaders and professionals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s who are seeking community involvement, philanthropic activities and networking opportunities.
How does it work?
- Each Pulse donor gives at least $1,000 annually.
- Once a year, Overlake physicians and leaders present projects in need of funding.
- Pulse donors vote to decide which project their collected funds will support.
- Happy hours and fun, educational events for Pulse happen year-round.
- Pulse donors act as ambassadors for Overlake and advocate for world-class care on the Eastside.
The Pulse Impact
- Through collective giving, the impact of each Pulse donation is strengthened.
- Involvement in Pulse is your opportunity to give back while connecting with your community, including fellow philanthropists and business leaders.
When you make an annual gift of $1,000 or more, you are joining a great group of professionals and community supporters who want to make Overlake the best it can be. Your gift helps Overlake stay on the leading edge with technology, facilities and programs that benefit the whole community. And you will receive invitations to exclusive Pulse events. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Inaugural Pulse Pitch Night | Thursday, January 30, 2020 | 5 - 6:30 p.m.
For the first time ever, Pulse investors will have the opportunity to voice how their impact is made as a group. Overlake's clinical leaders are preparing to pitch their projects that are in need of funding.
Doc Talk & Happy Hour | December 10, 2019
Investors enjoyed an exclusive look at how your contributions to Pulse are making an impact at Overlake.
Circle of Excellence: New Frontiers in Headache Management | September 26, 2019
An educational teatime with Kate Kennedy, ARNP-BC, CAQ in Headache Medicine delivered fascinating information about a new Overlake service,
Headaches are more than an occasional annoyance. For some, they may be severe and debilitating. Kate spoke on the work of Overlake's new headache clinic and the treatments that are changing lives.
Happy Hour at Cielo Cocina Mexicana | August 27, 2019
Pulse investors and friends rallied for happy hour to talk about the impact Pulse is making at Overlake.
Hard Hats and Happy Hour | July 16, 2019
Overlake Medical Center COO, Tom DeBord and construction project managers led an exclusive hard hat tour through the construction site of Overlake's New East Tower. The group saw first-hand how Overlake's Project FutureCare is enhancing its world-class healthcare for the Eastside and how Pulse can be part of the impact.
Pulse Kick-Off at the Overlake Golf Club | April 23, 2019
Over 30 young professionals attended the launch of the new Pulse program. Speaker Robbie Bach discussed the critical importance of civic involvement to make our community and the world a better place. Excitement is high for our first foray into collective impact.