Overlake Medical Center and Clinics contract with a number of health plans. See this list for plans we contract with and additional information about each plan.
See this page for information about Medicare.
Notice: Overlake and Medicare Advantage Plans
Starting Jan. 1, 2019, Overlake has made a decision to narrow participation from 11 Medicare Advantage insurance partners down to five partners
Overlake will continue to be contracted with the following Medicare Advantage plans in 2019:
- Aetna (HMO, PPO)
- Humana (HMO, HMO-SNP, PPO)
- Kaiser Permanente of WA (HMO)
- Premera Blue Cross (HMO)
- SoundPath (all plans) - Note: plan purchased by Premera
- United Healthcare/AARP (HMO, HMO-SNP, PPO-SNP)
Terminations of Medicare Advantage Plans
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics will be terminating its Medicare Advantage contractual relationship with the following plans, effective 11:59 p.m., Dec. 31, 2018:
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Regence Blue Shield
- Providence Health Plan
Non-Medicare Advantage Plans
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics will continue to remain contracted with the terminated insurance companies above for non-Medicare Advantage plans (e.g. Medicaid/Apple Health and Commercial insurance plans)
To assist patients with questions and plan comparisons, we have partnered with MedicareCompareUSA who has made available the free service via a Helpline from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Standard Time: 888.752.5198
- MedicareCompareUSA experts will help patients select a plan during the annual enrollment period (Oct. 15 – Dec. 7, 2018) that includes Overlake Medical Center and Clinics, if they want to continue receiving services at Overlake and can assist patients during this process of evaluating Medicare insurance options.
- We are coordinating with MedicareCompareUSA to make agent services available onsite at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in October & November.