Issaquah Urgent Care
Quick, convenient care for your immediate health needs.
Do you think you may have sprained your ankle? Is it time for your child’s annual middle school or high school sports physical exam? Overlake’s team of compassionate, board-certified providers are standing by when you and your family need immediate care.
We offer evening and weekend hours at our urgent care locations throughout the Eastside. While walk-ins are welcome, you may also reserve a spot online to reduce the amount of time you’re spending in the waiting room. Using our fast and secure virtual scheduling tool, you’re able to get in line before you arrive at the clinic.
The Get in Line option is available at all locations. Please note, each patient requires their own appointment time slot.
Free, available on surface lot immediately in front of clinic.
Do not come to Urgent Care for:
- for pre-surgery.
- for pre-employment, Department of Transportation, Boys Scouts or camp attendance.
- for mission service.
- for obtaining a commercial driver’s license.
- for FAA or pilot exams, Peace Corps or military.
- for annual wellness exams.
- Prescription refills.
- Well child exams, immunization reviews and updates.
- Blood cultures (go to ER).
- Placing or reading PPD (TB skin test).
- Cryotherapy for wart removal.
- Biopsies to send to pathology.
- Digital rectal disimpaction.
- Urine catheterization.
- Central line dressing changes.
- Breast ultrasounds.
- Fetal ultrasounds.
- Lab draws sent from other clinics.
- Syphilis treatment.