Community Resource Clinics
All Overlake Clinics are open to safely deliver care for your routine, acute and specialty care needs. For extra assurance and your safety, care for patients with respiratory symptoms is being provided in designated and dedicated clinic locations.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, which include fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, nausea, muscle or body aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell, a healthcare provider will determine if you need a test. An updated list of symptoms is available on the CDC website.
Overlake Clinics Urgent Care locations in Bellevue - Lake Hills, Issaquah, Newcastle, Redmond, and Sammamish are open on a walk-in basis, or by referral from an Overlake Clinics Primary Care provider, for those with respiratory symptoms (such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing). Get directions at the links below:
- Bellevue - Lake Hills: 619 156th Ave SE, (425) 637-3280
- Issaquah: 5708 E. Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE, (425) 688-5777
- Newcastle: 13159 Newcastle Commons Dr, (425) 635-3020
- Redmond: 17209 Redmond Way, (425) 635-6400
- Sammamish: 22630 SE 4th St, Suite 300, (425) 635-3080