Community Resource Clinics
Due to the high volumes of patients seeking testing, we are currently only able to provide COVID-19 testing to those who are experiencing symptoms.
At this time, testing is not offered at our clinics for travel-related purposes or for those who have had exposure but not experiencing symptoms. In addition, if you tested positive with an at-home test, we are unable to perform confirmation tests. For those without symptoms or those who require travel or confirmation testing, please visit COVID-19 Testing Locations: Washington State Department of Health to find a testing site near you.
All Urgent Care locations utilize the PCR nasopharyngeal swab testing, which can take up to 72 hours for results. We do not provide rapid testing at our clinics.
- Downtown Bellevue: Monday–Saturday, 7 a.m.–10 p.m.; closed Sunday.
- Issaquah and Redmond: Daily, 7 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Newcastle: Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.–10 p.m.; Saturday, noon–10 p.m.; closed Sunday.
- Lake Hills: Daily, noon–10 p.m.
- Sammamish: Monday–Saturday, noon–10 p.m.; closed Sunday.
Overlake Clinics Urgent Care locations listed below are open on a walk-in basis, or by referral from an Overlake Clinics Primary Care provider. Get location information and directions at the links below:
- Bellevue - Downtown: 400 108th Ave NE, (425) 635-6550
- Bellevue - Lake Hills: 619 156th Ave SE, (425) 637-3280
- Issaquah: 5708 E. Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE, (425) 688-5777
- Newcastle: 13159 Newcastle Commons Dr, (425) 635-3020
- Redmond: 17209 Redmond Way, (425) 635-6400
- Sammamish: 22630 SE 4th St, Suite 300, (425) 635-3080