Community Resource Clinics
Overlake Urgent Care locations are open for COVID-19 testing, including those with symptoms, without symptoms, those who have been exposed and for travel purposes.
Our clinics utilize the PCR nasopharyngeal swab testing, which can take up to 72 hours for results. We do not provide rapid testing at our clinics.
- Downtown Bellevue: Monday–Saturday, 7 a.m.–10 p.m.; closed Sunday.
- Issaquah and Redmond: Daily, 7 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Newcastle: Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.–10 p.m.; Saturday, noon–10 p.m.; closed Sunday.
- Lake Hills: Daily, noon–10 p.m.
Overlake Clinics Urgent Care locations listed below are open on a walk-in basis, or by referral from an Overlake Clinics Primary Care provider. Get location information and directions at the links below:
- Bellevue - Downtown: 400 108th Ave NE, (425) 635-6550
- Bellevue - Lake Hills: 619 156th Ave SE, (425) 637-3280
- Issaquah: 5708 E. Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE, (425) 688-5777
- Newcastle: 13159 Newcastle Commons Dr, (425) 635-3020
- Redmond: 17209 Redmond Way, (425) 635-6400