Because information is constantly changing, you can find current details, resources and the most up-to-date information on the following sites:
- Washington State Coronavirus Response.
- Public Health of Seattle & King County Public Health Insider blog.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The Washington State Department of Health has established a call center to take questions from the public. The hotline provides multiple language assistance and is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily by calling (800) 525-0127 and press #, or by texting 211-211. Please note: the hotline cannot access COVID-19 testing results.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a stressful time for many, and everyone copes with these situations differently. Taking care of yourself, your friends and family is very important. Resources available during this time include:
- Washington State - Social and Health Services.
- King County Mental Health Services.
- National Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services.
If you or someone you know is feeling overwhelmed with sadness, depression, anxiety and/or shares feelings of self harm, there are resources available to help: