Choosing Overlake for Your Baby’s Birth
Overlake's Brand New Childbirth Center
As you prepare to welcome your new little one, we invite you to explore what Overlake Medical Center has to offer you. You’ll feel like family here—that’s because we believe you are an important part of the place many of us have called our work-home for many years. In fact, many of us were born at Overlake or had our own babies here.
You and your baby will be greeted by decades of birthing experience at the Eastside’s newest birth facility in our new medical tower.
Your Family Is Our Family
Overlake makes you part of our family. Your health and safety are our top priorities. We also want you to feel as confident, relaxed and comfortable as possible.
You deserve to enjoy a personalized birth surrounded by the support you want. You’ll also appreciate having all the benefits of a top hospital backing you up with:
- A team of specialists.
- 24/7 access to pain management.
- Expertise to cover any emergency.
- A Level III NICU.
Support from Day 1
Bringing a baby into the world involves a lot more than delivery. We want you and your new little one to have support through every phase—during each trimester, throughout your labor and delivery, and after baby arrives to help you adjust to parenthood.
When you choose Overlake, you can trust we are here for you from Day 1 with:
- Classes to help you prepare for birth, breastfeeding and more.
- Dedicated bed-rest rooms in case you need more care during your pregnancy.
- Compassionate caregivers who care about what you want and need from your birth experience.
- A full program of support as you and your little one grow together during pregnancy and baby’s first year.
Explore for Yourself
Your own exploration is the best way to experience our Childbirth Center before it’s time to deliver. Sign up for a virtual tour of our new Childbirth Center to get a look at our private birthing suites and comfortable mother/baby rooms.
During your self-directed online tour, you’ll also find answers you need about:
- Preregistration and checking in.
- What to expect during birth and recovery.
- How we support you and baby after birth and beyond.
To get a feel for what it’s like to have a baby at Overlake, take a few moments to hear birth stories directly from families who have delivered here to learn how Overlake supported them and their new arrival.
When you’ve decided Overlake’s Childbirth Center is the right place for you to deliver your baby, here are a few first steps toward starting your pregnancy care and planning your birth:
- Find a provider who delivers here and accepts your insurance.
- Complete the to-dos listed in the trimester check-list as your pregnancy continues.
- Start your preregistration paperwork anytime—and least by the start of your third trimester.