Overlake neurosurgeons specialize in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the brain, the spine and spinal cord, and the peripheral nerves. They are dedicated to offering the most advanced service with the least-invasive and most promising solutions available.
The Overlake Neuroscience Institute is dedicated to advancing the fields of neurosurgery and neurology, providing leading-edge, compassionate clinical care and conducting unparalleled research for the full range of neurological conditions. For appointments please call (425) 635-6560.
Our neurosurgery team offers care for the following conditions:
- Brain tumors:
- Benign and cranial (skull) base tumors.
- Malignant tumors.
- Pituitary tumors and other neuroendocrine tumors.
- Spinal disorders.
- Cerebrovascular disorders.
- Pain disorders.
- Peripheral nerve disorders.
- Adult hydrocephalus disorder.
- Brain injury disorders.
Our neurosurgery team offers the following treatments:
- Minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Minimally invasive (endoscopic) brain surgery.
- Endovascular treatment of brain aneurysms, AVMs, AVFs and spinal fractures.
- Surgical management of brain aneurysms, AVMs, AVFs and spinal fractures.
- Radiosurgery for treatment of brain tumors, spinal tumors, metastatic disease, AVMs, trigeminal neurolgia.
- Microsurgical procedures for a treatment of neurological conditions including hemifacial spasm and trigeminal neuralgia.