Overlake Employee Giving raises needed dollars for programs and services across the hospital. Contact the Foundation with any questions you may have at (425) 688-5525 or EGC@overlakehospital.org
Overlake is a nonprofit, charitable organization. Donations from the community ensure that our employees have the tools they need to do their best work and provide outstanding care for our patients.
Giving at any level is important and appreciated. Participation in the campaign shows that we believe so strongly in the mission and value of Overlake that we support it in every way.
It Starts With Us
Our donors in the community are impressed and inspired when they see employee commitment to the organization. They believe in it because we believe in it.
Where does the money go?
That's up to you! You will be able to select your preference on the giving form. You can choose:
- The ensuring excellence fund (money goes where it's needed most).
- Behavioral health services
- Charity care (financial assistance for patients in need)
- Cancer care
- Heart and vascular care
- Childbirth Center
- Neuroscience Institute
- Overlake Specialty School
How to Give
- Online: You can make a gift online anytime on the form below. Credit card transactions only.
- Submit a Form: If you prefer to use a paper form, click here to download it.
- Workday: You can set up giving through payroll deduction in Workday during open enrollment. Click "Charitable Giving" and make your selections.
Make Your Gift
Overlake Medical Center Foundation raises funds to support Overlake's vital programs, ensuring we meet the health and wellness needs of our growing community. Thank you for everything you do for our patients and community.