What Does World Class Mean to You?
May 12, 2022
“World class” (being of the highest caliber) can be applied to many things. There are world-class athletes, world-class educational institutions, world-class dining establishments and, of course, world-class medical centers. When world-class services and facilities are in a community, everyone who lives and works there benefits.
The Eastside is such a place, and Overlake is proud to be the outstanding medical center that helps everyone in our community live their best lives.
Here are a few things that make Overlake world class:
- A comprehensive spectrum of care, from primary care clinics in Eastside neighborhoods to advanced, life-saving surgeries.
- A wide range of specialty and sub-specialty services.
- A Level III trauma center that can care for most types of injuries.
- A Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) that provides expert care for infants born as early as 24 weeks.
- A state-of-the-art heart and vascular operating suite, completed in 2019 as part of Project FutureCare.
- A new patient tower with a state-of-the-art Childbirth Center and patient rooms designed for functionality and comfort, completed in 2021 as part of Project FutureCare.
- A new inpatient Behavioral Health Unit, a specially designed space that preserves dignity and promotes healing, completed in 2021 as part of Project FutureCare.
- A commitment to continue expanding specialty services and technologies that will benefit patients on the Eastside and beyond.
- The compassionate care for which Overlake caregivers are known.
How you can help
As a nonprofit organization, Overlake has always relied on our generous community to help support our work. When you give to Overlake, you are helping to keep the Eastside a world-class community. Your gift can be directed to any Overlake program you choose, or you can support the Ensuring Excellence fund, which is directed to the greatest need at the time of your donation. Your contributions not only help Overlake provide world-class care
now, they enable us to accelerate the pace of innovation, bringing care of the future to the Eastside.
Where to give
Make your gift online, call 425.688.5525 or email email@example.com.
Checks can be mailed to:
1035 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004