Our experienced team of outpatient speech language pathologists work together with your health care provider for a personal, collaborative approach to your care
Our speech therapists are trained in the following specialty areas:
- Neurological rehabilitation.
- Speech-language therapy:
- Aphasia: An impairment of language, affecting production or comprehension of speech and the ability to read or write.
- Dysarthria: A speech disorder caused by muscle weakness.
- Apraxia of Speech: A speech disorder that makes it hard to speak, due to motor planning/programming deficits.
- Swallowing therapy.
- Instrumental swallowing assessments:
- Modified barium swallow study (MBSS).
- Fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES).
- Head and neck cancer rehabilitation.
- Voice therapy.
- Vocal cord dysfunction (VCD)/paradoxical vocal fold movement (PVFM) treatment.
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) LOUD®: for Parkinson’s disease.
- Cognitive-communication therapy.
- Concussion therapy.