Classes at Overlake
The more you know about your health and safety, the easier it is to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Classes, Events + Support Groups
The more you know about your health and safety, the easier it is to lead a healthy lifestyle. We offer classes on a variety of health topics to help you and your family during the many stages of life.
You can register for all classes online. If you have questions or feel more comfortable registering by phone, please call 425.688.5259
Cancer Support Services
- Childbirth - Childbirth Classes
- Childbirth - Preparing for Your Baby
- Childbirth - After Baby is Born
- Childbirth - Health + Fitness for Pregnancy + Postpartum
Childbirth Center Tours
Healthy Lifestyles Classes
Weight Loss Management
Class Registration Options
Class Registration Options
Online: Search for classes by topic or date.
Phone: Call the registration line at 425.688.5259 and register with a debit or credit card.
Mail payment to: Education/Conference Center, 1035 - 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, 98004. Please include name and date of the class with attendee's name/address and phone number.
DSHS is accepted for Preparation for Childbirth and Newborn Care class only. You can fax a photocopy of your Services Card along with the following information to 425.688.5605: Name(s) attending the class, address, phone number, date/name of class, due date, doctor name and hospital where you plan to deliver. Once this is received you will be mailed or e-mailed (add if you want) class information. You can also mail the info to ~ Education/Conference Center 1120 112th Ave NE, Bellevue 98004. You can also e-mail a copy and information to our class registrar. You cannot register via the website if using a Services Card.
If you have any questions or are unable to register online, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.688.5259.
Confirmation of class registration will e-mailed to you within 48 hours or ASAP if class is sooner.
Class reminders typically e-mailed 24 hours prior to start of class.
Note: We do our best to enroll you in the facility, on the day and time you requested. However, if the classes you requested are unavailable, we will contact you and offer other options.
Directions & Maps
- Classroom Locations: PACCAR Education Center, Overlake Mom & Baby Care Center, Issaquah at the Highmark Medical Center, Ridgewood Corporate Center in Bellevue
- Parking directions for hospital campus classes
Recognizing that some individuals have sensitivity and/or allergic reactions to various fragrant products, Overlake promotes fragrance-free classrooms. Please refrain from using fragrant products such as perfume, cologne or scented lotions when attending Overlake classes and/or lectures.
Please Note: Online class enrollment is done via an independent system not affiliated with ONE Chart. If you have a ONE Chart account, it will not connect to our online class enrollment system.
Events In The Community
Movies at Marymoor: Overlake is excited to sponsor the 14th Annual Movies at Marymoor outdoor cinema series offered all summer at Marymoor Park in Redmond. Join us for this family-friendly event lineup featuring classic and new movies, food trucks, trivia and prizes! For more information about showings and details, visit epiceap.com/movies-at-marymoor/.
Careers in Medicine: Students are invited to join us for a conversation with Overlake Physicians from a range of specialties. Discussion includes medical careers, education paths and what a day in the life of a doctor looks like. This panel discussion is happening on Monday, August 27th from 5-7:30pm. Space is limited. Reservations are required. Register here.
- Overlake is proud to once again sponsor the Overlake Labor Day Half Marathon Sept. 3, 2018, at Redmond Town Center. Join us on this FLAT course, promising encouraging times. New for this year is a 4k walk, themed water stations and a few other new twists; it’s sure to be a great early September event! Want to support Overlake but don’t want to participate in the race? There are lots of volunteer positions available throughout the event that need dedicated volunteers. Register as a runner, walker or volunteer at Labordayrun.com.
Overlake Medical Center Foundation & Auxiliaries
Fundraisers and fun-raisers happen throughout the year.
Get Involved with the Pulse! Network
Overlake ambassadors in their 20's, 30's and 40's
Join an Auxiliary
Volunteer, raise money, have fun!