When more complex health issues arise, managing appointments and systems can be daunting. An integral part of the Concierge Care service is ensuring that you can easily navigate the intricacies of advanced care, including coordination of appointments with specialty care clinics, physical therapy or providers who may be out of the area.
There are many reasons why concierge medicine may be a good option for you:
- You have prompt 24/7 access to your care team—we are only a phone call or MyChart message away.
- Extended appointments are available to make sure all of your health concerns are addressed.
- Same-day appointments are available for acute care needs.
- To plan and monitor your health on an ongoing basis, your physician will perform proactive health assessments and will create personalized health, exercise and nutrition plans with you.
- Coordination of your care team appointments, such as specialty care, physical therapy and providers who may be out of the area.
- Fully integrated care—all of your medical records are in one place so your doctor knows your complete medical history.
- If you are hospitalized at Overlake Medical Center, your concierge team will coordinate care with hospitalists. In-room meals for your family are complimentary.
Concierge Care gives your physician the opportunity to know you extremely well and to deliver the highest levels of personalized care possible. Our team is here for you around the clock to provide you with the support you need.