Diagnostic Services & Testing
No matter what neurological symptoms or condition you have, getting a correct and detailed diagnosis is key to making the best treatment plan for you. Fortunately, diagnostic technology is more advanced than ever before.
Your diagnostic plan usually begins with a neurological exam. During this exam, your neurologist will likely review your:
- Health and family history.
- Mental status and sensory responses.
- Balance and coordination.
- Motor skills.
- Behavioral concerns or changes.
- Hearing and vision.
Additional Neurological Tests and Procedures
In addition to the neurological exam, your doctor may recommend additional tests to help create an accurate picture of your condition. These tests could include:
- Laboratory tests, like blood work or spinal tap.
- Medical imaging, such as CT scan, PET scan and/or MRI.
- Neurological tests, including electromyography (EMG), electroencephalogram (EEG) and nerve conduction studies.
Getting Your Results
Our team will keep you informed of your results and what they mean as they come in. Together, we’ll plan the best way to treat your symptoms and condition going forward.
If you have any questions about your tests, reach out to us. Call us at (425) 635-6560, and we will answer your questions or make an appointment for you to speak with your neurologist.