Overlake Neuroscience Institute proudly offers some of the region's finest specialists in the diagnosis, treatment and research of a wide range of complex neurological conditions involving the brain, spine and nervous system.
We offer the full spectrum of treatment options and are developing promising protocols for neurological diseases that are extremely difficult to treat with conventional therapies. Our goal is to deliver personalized care to each patient to maximize their results.
Our specialty services include:
- Brain Tumor Program: Diagnosis and treatment of malignant and benign brain, skull base, pituitary, spinal cord tumors and metastatic lesions, stereotactic radiosurgery.
- Concussion Program: Diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for mild traumatic brain injury, commonly referred to as a concussion.
- Minimally-Invasive Spine & Scoliosis Program: Lumbar and cervical spine pain management and rehabilitation, surgery, minimally invasive spine treatments and surgery, complex deformity.
- Headache Program: Recognized experts in the diagnosis and treatment of headaches and neurological conditions including the care of persistent post-concussive headaches.
- Neuroscience Research: Clinical and translational research.
- Stroke and Neurovascular Program: Diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for patients dealing with stroke, aneurysms and AVMs, endovascular and cerebrovascular surgery.
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus Program.