Choosing the Right Medicare Advantage Plan
We understand how complex and confusing Medicare can be. Medicare Advantage plans have many benefits, including:
- Full Coverage: Includes both Medicare Part A and Part B, and may also include extended benefits such as vision, dental, and hearing care.
- Pharmacy Benefits: Includes coverage for prescriptions, which traditional Medicare does not.
- Low Cost: Some plans are available with $0 monthly premiums, and low co-payments required for services.
For 2022 Overlake accepts the following Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Kaiser Permanente of WA*.
- Premera Blue Cross.
*Participation with Kaiser Permanente of WA includes Overlake Medical Center and limited Overlake Clinics locations and physicians.
Free Medicare Insurance Help Line
In order to make it easy and cost effective to visit Overlake Medical Center & Clinics, we provide a Medicare Insurance Helpline free of charge through a partnership with MedicareCompareUSA.
Please call (888) 752-5198 for free, unbiased guidance on how to choose the best Medicare Plan for you. This helpline is staffed by local affiliated agents extensively trained to assist patients with Medicare plan comparisons and to help match plans to the specific needs, preferences and budget of the patient. There is never a fee for services of MedicareCompareUSA*; they are compensated directly by the Medicare plan you choose. They can help with:
- Comparing Medicare Advantage plans to meet your personal needs and preferences.
- Verifying which Medicare Advantage plans are accepted by your health care providers.
- Identifying a Medicare Advantage prescription plan that covers your medications at the lowest cost.
- Receiving assistance throughout the Medicare Advantage plan enrollment process and beyond.
*MedicareCompareUSA is an independent insurance agency not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. All services are provided at no cost; MedicareCompareUSA and affiliated agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan you choose.
Medicare patients are also welcome to work with Medicare plans directly, a licensed and certified agent, or obtain information by going direct to Medicare (800) 633-4227 or medicare.gov. Patients can find more in-depth and useful information on anything related to Medicare by visiting the Medicare Education Center.
Medicare Patient Questionnaire
We request that patients approaching age 65 take a few moments and complete the Medicare Patient Questionnaire. Click here to access the questionnaire and submit your responses online. The information you provide us helps us to better serve you as you transition to Medicare. The questionnaire also references helpful resources available for our Medicare patients and community.
MedicareCompare will provides free, live virtual seminars for Overlake patients. Call the Medicare Hotline at (888) 752-5198 for more information.
Please call the Medicare Hotline at (888) 752-5198 for further assistance.