While getting ready for baby, we help you take one more thing off your “to do” list, such as registering for your hospital admission early. The online process for expectant mothers to register for their hospital stay is completed on our free, secure patient portal, MyChart.
New Overlake Medical Center & Clinics Patient
(You have never been a patient at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics)
- Call 425.688.5444 to request a MyChart activation link (sent via email). This email will contain instructions for creating a MyChart account and will expire within 24 hours of being sent.
- Once your account has been created, you may then follow the Existing Overlake MyChart Account instructions below to preregister.
- You may also choose to complete your preregistration over the phone.
Existing Patient With Overlake MyChart Account
(You have previously been at patient at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and have an Overlake MyChart account)
- Visit MyChart.
- Log in with your personal username and password.
- From the home page, access Visits in the top toolbar.
- A dropdown will appear. Select Register for My Delivery.
- Choose expected due date from the calendar and select Overlake as the location.
- Complete the assigned questionnaire.
Existing Patient: No Overlake MyChart Account
(You have previously been a patient at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics, but you do not have an Overlake MyChart account)
- Visit MyChart.
- Select Sign Up Now.
- At the next screen, under No Activation Code, choose Sign Up Online.
- From the Request an Activation Code form, complete the required prompts:
- First, last name
- Date of birth
- Home phone
- Email address
- Then, complete the steps listed above for existing Overlake MyChart users.
Register by Phone
Patients may also register by phone by calling 425.688.5444, which is also the number you may call if you have questions regarding the preadmission process.