Preregister for My Delivery
Make your birth experience a little less stressful by preregistering for your hospital stay. We encourage you to register early—and for sure by the start of your third trimester. This way, we can make sure we have all your information and can answer any insurance and financial questions you have before the big day.
Registering is easy through our free and secure patient portal, MyChart.
New Overlake Medical Center & Clinics Patients
If you’ve never been a patient at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics, no problem. We will help set you up with your own MyChart account.
- Call (425) 688-5326 to request a MyChart activation link (sent via email). This email will contain instructions for creating a MyChart account and will expire within 24 hours of being sent.
- Once your account has been created, follow the instructions below for existing patients to get preregistered.
You may also choose to complete your preregistration over the phone when you call.
Existing Patients with Overlake MyChart Account
If you’ve already been a patient at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and have an Overlake MyChart account, you can register online in just a few steps.
- Visit MyChart.
- Log in with your personal username and password.
- From the home page, access Visits in the top toolbar.
- A dropdown will appear. Select Register for My Delivery.
- Choose expected due date from the calendar and select Overlake as the location.
- Complete the questionnaire.
Existing Patients with No Overlake MyChart Account
If you’ve been a patient at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics, but you do not have an Overlake MyChart account, you can still set up your account online.
- Visit MyChart.
- Select Sign Up Now.
- At the next screen, under No Activation Code, choose Sign Up Online.
- From the Request an Activation Code form, fill out your personal contact information and details.
- Complete the steps listed above for existing Overlake MyChart users.
Register and Ask Questions by Phone
You can also register by phone—call (425) 688-5326. You can also call that number if you have questions regarding the preregistration process.
For more ideas of things to do before your baby arrives, view our trimester-by-trimester guide for important to-dos.