The Overlake Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, meaning your gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by current tax laws. Donations are solicited for the sole benefit of Overlake Medical Center.
Campaign FutureCare: That's a Wrap!
As of June 30, 2022, Campaign FutureCare officially closed. We are thrilled to say that our incredible, generous community contributed $55 million, which is 110% of our original $50 million goal.
"Donor contributions absolutely made the whole project possible," says Tom DeBord, Chief Operating Officer. "We are so honored to be here serving in a place where people care so deeply about the well-being of the whole community. I can't thank the donors enough!"
Your contributions have helped make our facilities match our care: world-class. Thank you!
Ensuring Excellence in Care for Our Patients and Community
Gifts to the Ensuring Excellence fund support the whole constellation of programs that allow Overlake to deliver compassionate care to every life we touch.
- Overlake’s Level III Trauma Center plays a critical role in King County’s emergency services and treats more than 50,000 patients a year.
- Ongoing clinical education and nurse residency programs keep the hospital at the forefront of innovative care.
- Our specialized services for seniors help patients live independently and reduce costly hospital readmissions.
- Our palliative care program helps relieve pain and other symptoms for patients with serious or life-threatening illnesses.
- Our behavioral health program includes a full continuum of individualized services at all levels of care
Supporting for Ensuring Excellence gives Overlake the flexibility to put your gift to work wherever it's needed most.
It Takes a Community
Overlake Medical Center Foundation raises funds to support Overlake’s vital programs, ensuring that we meet the health and wellness needs of our growing Eastside community.
As a nonprofit organization, Overlake relies on your gifts to provide exceptional medical services for our patients and families. Your support is an investment in excellent care, now and into the future.