Overlake's Pulse Network
Community involvement, networking, leadership, and philanthropy
Make Your Impact
Join Pulse today to advance world-class healthcare on the Eastside at Overlake.
What is Pulse?
- Community leaders and professionals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s who are seeking community involvement, philanthropic activities and networking opportunities.
How Does it Work?
- Each Pulse donor gives at least $1,000 annually.
- Once a year, Overlake physicians and leaders present projects in need of funding.
- Pulse donors vote to decide which project their collected funds will support.
- Happy hours and fun, educational events for Pulse happen year-round.
- Pulse donors act as ambassadors for Overlake and advocate for world-class care on the Eastside.
The Pulse Impact
- Through collective giving, the impact of each Pulse donation is strengthened.
- Involvement in Pulse is your opportunity to give back while connecting with your community, including fellow philanthropists and business leaders.
Inaugural Pulse Pitch Night
Thursday, January 30, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
For the first time ever, Pulse investors will have the opportunity to voice how their impact is made as a group. Overlake's clinical leaders are preparing to pitch their projects that are in need of funding. Invest today and join the movement to advance world-class healthcare for the Eastside.
RSVP to Alex Schisel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-688-5534.
Doc Talk & Happy Hour, December 10, 2019
Investors enjoyed an exclusive look at how your contributions to Pulse are making an impact at Overlake.
Circle of Excellence: New Frontiers in Headache Management, September 26, 2019
An educational teatime with Kate Kennedy, ARNP-BC, CAQ in Headache Medicine delivered fascinating information about a new Overlake service,
Headaches are more than an occasional annoyance. For some, they may be severe and debilitating. Kate spoke on the work of Overlake's new headache clinic and the treatments that are changing lives.
Happy Hour, August 27, 2019, Cielo Cocina Mexicana
Pulse investors and friends rallied for happy hour to talk about the impact Pulse is making at Overlake.
Hard Hats and Happy Hour, July 16, 2019, Overlake Medical Center
Overlake Medical Center COO, Tom DeBord and construction project managers led an exclusive hard hat tour through the construction site of Overlake's New East Tower. The group saw first-hand how Overlake's Project FutureCare is enhancing its world-class healthcare for the Eastside and how Pulse can be part of the impact.
Pulse Kick-Off, April 23, 2019, Overlake Golf Club
Over 30 young professionals attended the launch of the new Pulse program. Speaker Robbie Bach discussed the critical importance of civic involvement to make our community and the world a better place. Excitement is high for our first foray into collective impact!
How To Get Involved
Email us at email@example.com.