Overlake's Pulse Network
Community involvement, networking, leadership, and philanthropy
What is Pulse?
- Community leaders and professionals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s who are seeking community involvement, philanthropic activities and networking opportunities.
How Does it Work?
- Each Pulse donor gives $1,000 annually.
- Once a year, Overlake physicians and leaders present projects in need of funding.
- Pulse donors vote to decide which project their collected funds will support.
- Happy hours and fun, educational events for Pulse happen year-round.
- Pulse donors act as ambassadors for Overlake and advocate for world-class care on the Eastside.
The Pulse! Impact
- Through collective giving, the impact of each Pulse donation is strengthened.
- Involvement in Pulse is your opportunity to give back while connecting with your community, including fellow philanthropists and business leaders.
How To Get Involved
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.